Engineering and Technology Conference
The vibrant city of Vienna, Austria is home this year to the 3rd World Conference on Engineering and Technology. Taking place on the 03-05 of June, WORLDCET is an event put together by academics for academics. Researchers, scientists, scholars, and other members of academia will assemble for three days of discussing the latest trends in the fields of engineering and technology. Striving to find creative solutions to common challenges, the conference brings together international minds to discuss such subjects as architecture, data mining, renewable energy, robotics, image processing, and many more.
Join us this June. Share your research, discuss pressing issues with the larger community of academics, and explore Vienna on a free guided tour all participants are invited to.
Before starting the submission process, don’t forget to check the important dates
Paper Submission Deadline
12 May 2022
Early Registration Deadline
28 February 2022
Late Registration Deadline
23 May 2022
03 – 05 June 2022
Why You Should Attend?
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
Who Should Attend?
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Engineering and Technology.
Be The Best Presenter
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in an International Conference. Get rewards to your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge
Paper Publication Opportunity
PUBLISHED AND INDEXED IN VARIOUS INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Deadline: 28 February 2022
Deadline: 23 May 2022
First Visit Vienna!
City Tour is Free of Charge
The city of Vienna is the dream destination of every traveler and is one of the most popular holiday destinations around the world. The city offers something for everyone and each one of us will surely find something to love there. Vienna boasts of being the capital of Austria, but actually, it is the social and cultural capital of the entire region of central Europe. It has been enriched by cultures and traditions of many eras like Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance, and each one of them has made an impression on the city which you will feel while touring around. Geographically, Vienna lies on the banks of the Vltava River and has an oceanic and humid continental climate which is greatly enjoyed by the visitors.
MODUL University Vienna
Be an oral presenter of the Engineering and Technology conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the Engineering and Technology conference days.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.